Monday, April 27, 2009

Career Goals

Ever since I was in elementary school I have wanted to work with television or radio. As I have grown older, I have only cemented that idea in my head that broadcasting is the type of business I want to be a part of. I have been able to take part in different activities throughout high school and college that not only have taught me the business, but have given me a more "hands-on" look at what broadcasting is all about. From camera work and lighting to hosting a television show, I have had a chance to do just about everything that comes with the job. Not only on the television end of things, but the radio side as well. This is a type of work that I enjoy and can see myself doing for many years to come. Not only will I be able to put forth my full effort when doing the work required for the job, but I will enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to do it. To work in this field would be to accomplish a goal I had set for myself when I was about eight years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment